Website College of Computer Engineering and Science
Highly qualified Female candidates are required for the Department of Computer Engineering in the College of Computer Engineering and Science at Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University. The quality of educational trainings and academic careers obtained by the Faculty Members for Computer Engineering in Western university is vital to PMU.
· A Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited, reputable Western university. A Master’s degree with good teaching experience may be considered especially in teaching freshman and sophomore courses and laboratory modules.
· Candidates should have a minimum 2-3 years teaching experience after the terminal degree with good research experience, including publications in international Journals and Conferences.
· Industrial experience is a Plus.
· Candidates are expected to have excellent command of the English Language.
· Candidates should be familiar with technology infused academic environments.
· Previous experience in the Middle East or GCC countries is a plus.
· Candidates are expected to have research interest and experience in teaching the following areas:
o Microprocessors /Microcontroller
o Embedded system
o Digital Systems
o Digital signal processing
o Computer organization
o VHDL/ Verilog Design and Programming
o ASIC Design
To apply for this job please visit ebs.pmu.edu.sa.