– Work alongside product manager to build and maintain key product
– Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and solve bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails practices and commonly used modules
– Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
– Thorough understanding of the RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance and scalability.
– Hands-on experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments.
– Proficient in ReactJs / React-Native
Experience : 3+ Years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www.theinnerhour.com.