Beliefs Relating To Allah’s Self And His Characteristics (Allah Ta’ala’s Monotheism [Oneness] And His Qualities)
Allah is one. He is Pure, He is Unique, he is free from faults. He is the total of all qualities and excellence. No one in any thing is equal to him or is level with him or higher than him. In his qualities of characteristics he has always existed and will always remain. Eternity is only for his self and his characteristics. Except Him, whatever exists hasn’t been there always, but in fact has been created by Him. He is from Himself meaning no-one has created Him. He is not a father of anyone, nor a son, nor does he have a wife nor any relations. He is self sufficient from all this. He is not dependant of anyone on any matter and all are dependant of Him. To give wealth, to kill, to give life are all in his control. He is the master of all, He does whatever He wishes. Nobody can challenge His order. Without His will a grain does not move. He is aware of all things hidden, shown, what has happened and what is going to happen, there is not the slightest thing that is outside His knowledge. The world, the universe, every single creation in existence has been created by Him. Everyone is His servant. He is more beneficent towards His servants than a person’s parents. He is the one who forgives sins and accepts one’s repentance. His hold is so strong that no one can escape without His willingness. To give one respect or disrespect is in His control. Whoever He wishes He will give them respect, whoever He wishes he will give them disrespect. Possession and fortune are in His control, whoever He wishes He will make rich, whoever He wishes He will make them poor.
Guidance or to go astray is given by Him. Whoever He wishes will have faith, whoever He wishes will gain infidelity. There is always a reason in His actions. There is always Justice in His actions. He will award Paradise to Muslims and give punishment in Hell to Infidels. Whether a servant understands or does not understand there is always a reason behind His actions. His gifts are a favour upon everyone and are countless. He is the only one who deserves worshipping, except Him no-one is worthy of worship.
Allah Ta’ala is Pure from body and parts. Meaning he is not a body nor are any things connected to Him that you would find in a body, in fact this is impossible to Him. He is pure from place or boundary, direction, face, weight, breadth, gain, loss, joint with something, to mix in something, to be born to give birth, to move from one place to another place, to change in shape or size, or any other thing which may relate to a body. In the Holy Quran and the Hadith Sharif where many words that have been used to explain Allah, for example ‘Yadd meaning hand’,’Wajh meaning face’, ‘Rijl meaning leg’,’Dihac meaning to smile’ etc. which according to the dictionary relates to the body, to take this type of meanings is to go astray or one who has bad beliefs (because Allah does not have a body). These types of words are interpreted according to the dignity of Allah, because to take these word literally is impossible for Allah. For example Yadd’s interpretation is Power and Wajh is interpreted as self and ‘Istiw’a’ is interpreted as to power over someone. However, it is better that one should not even consider interpretation without cause. In fact one should believe it as correct and leave the meaning to Allah, i.e. He knows better. Our faith is on the quote of Allah and is beloved Prophet. ‘Istiw’a is correct, Yadd is correct but this Istiw’a is not like the Istiw’a of a creation. His Yadd is not like the Yadd of a creation. His speech, His sight, His hearing is not like the speech, sight, hearing of a creation.
- Belief: Except for Allah’s Self and His characteristics every thing is created meaning it did not exist but was created after.
- Belief: To call the characteristics of Allah a creation is to go astray and a bad belief.
- Belief: Whoever has the belief that except for Allah’s self or characteristics something else is ‘Kadeem’ (meaning always been in existence) or believes that the world is not a creation but has always been in existence then they are a Kafir (Infidel).
- Belief: Just in the same way that Allah Ta’ala is the creator of the universe and all it’s belongings, He is also the creator of our actions and doings.
Allah is WajibulWajood meaning that his presence is necessary and disappearance impossible.
- Belief: There is nothing that is outside the knowledge of Allah. Whether it is present or not. Whether it is possible or impossible. Whether it is specific or global. He has been aware of everything, is aware of everything, and will always be aware of everything for infinity. Things change but his knowledge does not change. He is fully aware of our intention and what is in our heart. His knowledge has no end.
- Belief: Without Allah’s intention nothing can happen, however, he is happy when something good occurs and upset when something bad occurs.
- Belief: Allah has the power of all possible things. No possible thing is out of his power. Things which are impossible for Allah are not under his power. To believe power over the impossible for Allah is to reject Allah.
- Belief: Good and bad, Infidelity and faith, to obey and defy is all created by Allah.
- Belief: In real terms Allah is the deliverer of wealth. Angels are servants and interceders.
- Belief: There is nothing necessary for Allah, not to give reward or to pass on punishment or to favour upon, because he is the master without any restriction whatsoever. Whatever He wishes he can do, whatever He wishes he can order. If He rewards then it is his virtue, if He punishes then it is his fair judgement. Yes it is His graciousness that He will only order what a servant can do. He will of course give with His virtue paradise for Muslims and He will give from His judgement Hell to non-Muslims, because He has promised that except for Infidelity whatever Sin He wishes He will forgive and His promises or threats do not change. This is why punishment and reward will definitely occur.
- Belief: Allah is care free from the world. He does not gain any benefit or loss from it. Nor can it give Him benefit or loss. Whatever He does, there is no personal benefit or gain to Him. From creating the world there is no personal benefit to Him and if He had not created it there would have been no personal loss to Him. To show His virtue, judgement and qualities He created the creatures.
- Belief: In everything that Allah does there are a lot of reasons behind it whether we understand them or not. It is his reasoning that He has made one thing to be a cause for another thing. He made Fire to be the cause of heat. He made water to be the cause to cool something. He made the eye so that one could see, He made the ear so that one could hear. If he wished He could have made fire to cool, water to heat, eye to hear, ear to see.
- Belief: For Allah all faults and mistakes are impossible. Like to lie, illiteracy. mistake, cruelty, to be shameless, all sorts of faults are impossible for Allah. If someone believes that Allah can lie but does not lie, they are therefore believing that Allah has the power to make a mistake or fault but does not do so. Then it does not stop there one would have to believe that Allah can perform any sort of fault but does not do so, like to steal, perform adultery, be cruel, to give birth etc. etc. “Ta’ala Allaho An Zaalika Ulwan Kabeera” Allah is pure from all them sort of things. To believe Allah can perform faults but does not do so is to believe faults in Allah and therefore rejecting Allah as a Lord. May Allah protect us against having these sorts of belief.
Within the knowledge of Allah there is, what was going to happen in the world and whatever servants were going to do, Allah found this out from the beginning and wrote it down. He wrote goodness in some people’s fate and wrote badness in another person’s fate. He did not make the person helpless by writing this down, but wrote down what the servant was going to do. If he wrote badness in a person’s fate then this is because the person was going to perform badness and if he wrote goodness in a person’s fate then this is because the person was going to perform goodness. Allah’s knowledge or due to Allah writing this down did not make a person helpless.
Rule: It is forbidden to discuss or debate the subject of destiny, a person should only think that they are not helpless like stones and therefore cannot do anything according to their will, but actually Allah has given humans the power to do as they please and the reward and sin is based upon this power of will. To believe yourself as totally without will or totally helpless is a misguided belief. After performing bad deeds you should not say that this happened because it was Allah’s will and therefore it was in my destiny, but all good things are done with the pleasure of Allah and all bad deeds are done with the pleasure of one’s desi
PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS
Meaning of a Messenger (Rasool)
Who is a Prophet
Prophet’s walking, conduct, looks, features, nobility and family.
Who is Ma’soom (immune from Sin)
Associating a Prophet with fear: Those who say that the message of Allah is sometimes not passed on by a Prophet due to the fear of people or some other reason, is an infidel. Prophets are better than all creations. In fact they are better than those Angels who are Rasools.
To believe a Wali to be better than a Prophet
Regardless of how high a rank of a Wali is, they can never be equal to a Prophet. Those who show a non-Prophet better than a Prophet are Infidels.
Belief. (Respect of a Prophet) The respect of a Something is missing here mother or father and was made from soil, and made him his Caliph. Allah gave him the knowledge of all things and their names. He gave the order to Angels to prostrate to Adam. All the angels performed the prostration except Shaitaan, who refused and therefore was evicted forever and became an apostate. From Hazrat Adam Alaihi Salaam to our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam there has come many Prophets, Hazrat Nooh (Noah), Hazrat Ibrahim (Abraham), Hazrat Moosa (Moses), Hazrat Eisa (Jesus) and also thousands of others. The above four were Messengers and also Prophets. The last of all Prophets and Messengers and the most virtuous of all creations, is Allah’s most beloved our Master Hazrat Ahmad Mujtaba Muhammad Mustapha Salallaho Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasaliam. After the beloved Prophet there has never been another Prophet nor will there be another Prophet. Whoever believes that there will be a Prophet or has been a Prophet during our Prophet’s era or after or actually believes it as a possibility of someone obtaining Prophecy is a Kafir/Infidel.
Our Prophet’s unique virtues and excellence
Belief. To treat something relating to the Prophet as low
Maujiza – miracles performed by Prophets
Difference between Maujizaa and Karamat
When seeing a Maujizaa the truth of a Prophet is accepted, because if this sort of power has been given to them to which they .can perform miracles, astonish people and make them helpless then they are truly a Messenger and a Prophet of Allah, as false liars who claim to be a Prophet cannot perform these types of miracles. Allah Ta’ala never gives the false claimants of Prophet-hood the power to perform Maujizaas, otherwise one would not be able to distinguish the difference between the true Prophets and false claimants.
Important Rule: The Prophet’s mistakes
The mistakes that have been committed by the Prophets, to talk about them except for when praying about them in the Holy Quran and Hadith is Haram, meaning forbidden and strictly forbidden. How can others actually use their tongues against these kings, for Allah is the Ruler of alt. However he wishes to build a palace He can do so, meaning the Prophets are the Lord’s beloved creations whatever way they want to present themselves to Allah, others cannot use them as their certificates to call them by. Meaning when a Prophet made a mistake the words used by Allah to call them Prophets or whatever the Prophets named themselves in the state of servant-hood, no follower has the right to use them phrases in relation to the Prophets, as this is completely not allowed and strictly forbidden.
BOOKS OF ALLAH TA’ALA
Allah Ta’ala revealed to his Messengers his statement and message. Tauret was revealed to Hazrat Moosa, Zuboor was revealed to Hazrat Da’ood, Injeel was revealed to Hazrat Eisa and many other books were revealed to many other Prophets. The followers of these Prophets altered these books, added or extracted statements and therefore changed the orders of Allah. Then Allah Ta’ala revealed to our Master, Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam the Holy Quran. The Quran is such a unique book that no one can make another like it, whether the whole world tried together to make one, they couldn’t. The Quran is complete with all the knowledge and every aspect is enlightened. It is the same now, fourteen hundred years later as it was when it was revealed, and will always remain the same. If the whole world wished, even then there would not a be a slightest letter difference to it. Those who say that someone has altered or increased or decreased it or the true Quran is kept by the Imam of the unseen, then they are a Kafir. This is the true Quran. It is necessary for all to bring faith on this Quran. There will now, not come a new Prophet nor a new book, those who believe against this are not Muslims.
MALAIK – ANGELS
Angels are creations of light. They have been given the strength by Allah Ta’ala to turn into whatever shape or form they wish, whether it be of a Human or another creation