Our Mission & Vision
Kanzuliman aims at working on the legacy and teachings of Aalahazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Alaihir’Rahma. In order to achieve our objectives (Taleem, Ilm & Razawiyāt) we align our mission & vision in accordance to that of Aalahazrat’s 10-Point plan for the revival of Ahlesunnah Wal Jama’ah.
Aalahazrat’s 10-Point plan for the revival of Ahlesunnah Wal Jama’ah
When Aalahazrat saw the condition of Ahlesunnah Wal Jama’ah, he said: We need to have a united team of Ahlesunnah Wal Jamaah and said there are 3 things which are of utmost importance:
- We need unity of the Ulama (scholars)
- People need to endure hardships to the best of their ability
- The wealthy among Ahlesunnah Wal Jamah should support by spending their surplus wealth on Ulama, students, education & setting up educational institutes and Madaris.
The 10-Point Plan
- Building Institutions: Grand educational institutes should be established with a systematic educational curriculum.
- Reward system for Students: Students should be given monthly scholarships so that they remain connected to their studies and need not to worry about anything else.
- Appropriate wages for teachers: Basis upon the expertise and performance, teachers should be given an appropriate amount of wage.
- Inspect talent of Students: Inspect and examine the skill of each student in the class, whatever quality is observed that quality should be polished and utilized for the benefit of Ahlesunnah Wal Jama’ah.
- Send students far and wide: Those from your students who are qualified spread them far and wide throughout the country so that the work of Deen is spread far and wide.
- Fund writers for books and debate: Fund or support writers & authors who have the quality to write so that they can defend the sacred traditions and can refute the heterodox sects.
- Books should be distributed for free: These sponsored books should be published and sent for free distribution far and wide across the entire country.
- Representatives in every community: At each location in the country there should be our representatives who should keep us informed about the needs of that place and their requirements should be dispatched as per their needs.
- Use skilled people for the Deen: Skilled human resource should be found and utilized for the work of Deen. If they are on job they should be compensated accordingly and their skills should be utilized for the benefit of Ahlesunnah Wal Jama’ah.
- Print Media: Our own newspapers should be published daily or at least weekly along with the monthly magazines having news items and articles favouring our religion.